Miscellaneous facts about the Cycle NC Fall Ride:
- Cycle NC Mountains to Coast jerseys are considered Special Order Items and therefore all sales are final.
- Rest stops with fresh fruit, snacks, water, Powerade, and bathrooms will be set up approximately every 10-20 miles each day. This ride is supported by Visit North Carolina and the Department of Transportation, so we hope you will patronize the businesses along the routes and not rely on the rest stops for your complete refueling.
- A hydration tent will be set up at each campsite for participants to refill their water bottles.
- Bike mechanical support for the week will be provided by Cycling Spoken Here Bike Shop at designated rest stops and at campsite daily.
- Shower trucks will be available unless there is a State or National Emergency in the U.S. and the equipment is needed for disaster relief.
- Children under 16 must be supervised by a parent/guardian at all times.
- You must have special permission from the CNC office in advance to bring animals on the ride.
- CNC staff will have the right to remove any rider from the ride for any reason and at any time with no option for a refund.
- Check the CNC website regularly for event updates and changes. There is a list of registered riders and their hometowns so you can see who else is coming.
- You can also ask questions to veteran riders through our message board on our Facebook page.