Your bike...It's the main piece of equipment that you need during the week and the main reason that brought you to Cycle NC. It's the most important thing that you need to take care of before and during the ride to get you through the week. Below are some helpful tips and shipping informaiton for "Your Bike".
Helpful Tips for Cycle NC:
- Have your bike properly inspected and tuned up BEFORE you come on the ride. Our mechanics on the ride will be busy making repairs...not tune ups.
- Visit your local bike shop to have yours looked at or if you are in the Raleigh/Durham area, visit Cycling Spoken Here to have one of our event mechanics take a look at your bike.
- Make sure your tires, brakes and bike tubes are in good condition to ride for 7 days.
- Bring a plastic bag to cover your seat during the night to protect it from the morning dew. No one enjoys a cold wet seat early in the morning.
Shipping your Bike for Cycle NC:
CSH is offering a shipping package for $125 that will cover everything from unpacking your bike, rebuilding your bike once it has been unpacked, making sure everything is in working order once it’s built, storing your bike case for the duration of the ride, loading it onto the CNC bike transport trucks, disassembling your bike once the ride is over, packing it securely and safely ready for shipping it back to you after the ride. Shipping not included.
The mechanical staff at CSH is professionally trained and certified to work on all bicycle makes and models. Every member of their service team participates in training sessions with factory service techs several times each year. You can rest assured that once your bike arrives to Cycling Spoken Here it will be good hands!
Cycling Spoken here
1377 NW Maynard Road
Cary, NC 27513
- Shipping packages can be purchased online by clicking the link above.When packing your bike, please do not include your pedals.
- Pack your pedals in your bag and the bike mechanics will be onsite when you arrive to install your pedals.
- CSH recommends that bikes arrive at the Cary store no earlier than one week prior to the start of the ride.
- Package your bike in a bike box or Hard case ONLY. Please print name clearly on the outside.
- NO personal items or bike accessories (panniers, bike bags, tool kits, pumps, heart rate, GPS, cycle computers, water bottles etc.) may be included with the bike.
- Customers hold responsibility to have their bike broken down and shipped to the store. CSH is not responsible for lost or damaged shipments prior to acceptance at the store.