Miscellaneous facts about the Cycle NC Fall Ride:
- All registrations received on or before 5:00 pm on May 14 are entitled to a 100% full refund if and only if written (email or letter) cancellations are received on or before 5:00 p.m. EST on August 24, 2012.
- All registrations received after 5:00 pm on May 14 will receive a registration fee refund less a $35 administrative fee if and only if the cancellation is received in the CNC Office on or before 5:00 p.m. on August 24, 2012.
- Absolutely No Refunds will be issued for cancellations received after 5 p.m. EST on August 24, 2012. No exceptions!
- All approved refunds will be issued in the form of a check and all checks will be mailed in November.
- Cycle NC Jerseys are considered Special Orders and therefore all sales are final.
- FREE rest stops with fresh fruit, snacks, water, Powerade, and bathrooms will be set up approximately every 10-20 miles each day. This ride is supported by the Division of Tourism and the Department of Transportation, so we hope you will patronize the businesses along the routes and not rely on the rest stops for your complete refueling.
- A hydration tent will be set up at each campsite with water and Powerade.
- Bike mechanical support for the weekend will be provided by Cycling Spoken Here (Cary, NC) at designated rest stops and at campsite daily.
- Shower trucks will be available unless there is a State or National Emergency in the U.S. and the equipment is needed for disaster relief.
- Children under 16 must be supervised by a parent/guardian at all times.
- You must have special permission from the CNC office in advance to bring animals on the ride.
- CNC staff will have the right to remove any rider from the ride at any time with no refund.
- Check the CNC web site regularly for event updates and changes. There is a list of registered riders and their hometowns so you can see who else is coming.
- There is also an online message board where you can ask questions to riders who have done CNC in the past.