Miscellaneous facts about the Cycle NC Fall Ride:
- All registrations received by midnight on May 1 are entitled to a 100% full refund only if a written (email or letter) cancellation is received on or before 5:00 p.m. EST on August 21, 2013.
- All registrations received after May 1 will receive a registration fee refund less a $35 administrative fee only if the cancellation request is received in the CNC Office on or before 5:00 p.m. on August 21, 2013.
- Absolutely No Refunds will be issued for cancellations received after 5 p.m. EST on August 21, 2013. No exceptions!
- All approved refunds will be issued in the form of a check and all checks will be mailed in November.
- Cycle NC Jerseys are considered Special Orders and therefore all sales are final.
- FREE rest stops with fresh fruit, snacks, water, Powerade, and bathrooms will be set up approximately every 10-20 miles each day. This ride is supported by the Division of Tourism and the Department of Transportation, so we hope you will patronize the businesses along the routes and not rely on the rest stops for your complete refueling.
- A hydration tent will be set up at each campsite with water and Powerade.
- Bike mechanical support for the weekend will be provided by Cycling Spoken Here Bike Shop at designated rest stops and at campsite daily.
- Shower trucks will be available unless there is a State or National Emergency in the U.S. and the equipment is needed for disaster relief.
- Children under 16 must be supervised by a parent/guardian at all times.
- You must have special permission from the CNC office in advance to bring animals on the ride.
- CNC staff will have the right to remove any rider from the ride at any time with no refund.
- Check the CNC web site regularly for event updates and changes. There is a list of registered riders and their hometowns so you can see who else is coming.
- You can also ask questions to veteran riders through our message board or our Facebook page.